top of page
  • Ray Menard

No Licence. No Fish. No Exceptions.

We can only sell rainbow trout to holders of a current Alberta Fish Culture Licence. With the recent discovery of whirling disease in Alberta it is more important than ever that fish only be stocked into bodies of water that are approved by the Alberta Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.

In order to insure that anyone buying fish from us has a valid licence we must see the licence. You can either bring in a copy of your licence when you pick up your fish or you can send us an image of your licence prior to picking up your fish.

The easiest way to accomplish this is by taking a photo of your licence with your cellular phone and EMAILING it to us.

If we have not seen your Alberta Fish Culture Licence we cannot sell you fish.

If you do not currently have an Alberta Fish Culture Licence you can apply for one HERE.

#rainbowtrout #whirlingdisease

429 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page